I don’t NEED anything, but some things are good to have for various reasons.
- M&Ms (peanut & peanut butter)
- Chinese ramen & other Asian snacks
- Non-perishable foods (candy! or any dry goods from Trader Joe’s!)
- Raisins, jell-o packets, peanut butter (Skippy Extra Chunky), fruit Mentos, trail mix…
- Gatorade, Crystal Light (or other) single serving powder drink packets
- Salty Snacks (Cheerio salty mix, Doritos, Flavor Blasted Goldfish, etc.)
- Dry Parmesan Cheese
- Maple Syrup
- Air freshner/scented candle
- Tea and coffee
- Back issues of the Economist or other publications (Vogue, The New Yorker, Budget Traveler)
- Luna/Cliff Bar (or other energy protein bars)
- (Used) books you think I’d like (or on my Amazon wish list) – I’ll take them in all 3 languages: Chinese, English & French!
- Burned CDs of music
- DVDs (Any TV show or movie that has French voiceover and English subtitle!)
Amazon.com ships to Cameroon and their shipments have insurance! Something to think about!
More coming soon!